Membership is open to any person interested in research and study of family history.
- Single: $20.00
- Dual: $30.00
Print and complete the Membership Application
Mail the membership form and your check to SKCGS' address on the form.
Badges are now ordered through Name Tag Country.
You have three options to choose from for the type of badge you prefer:
- Magnet fastener: $7.50
- Pin fastener: $6.00
- Clip fastener: $6.50
Shipping may be extra. Shipping is free if we have a minimum $25.00 order, we will try to accommodate. If we cannot, you will be advised of the shipping charges before we order.
See the Order Form for complete details if you want to purchase a SKCGS Badge.
- SKCGS holds regular meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (except July, August & December), from 9:30 a.m. until noon. The meetings are free, open to the public and consist of a social period from 9:30-10:00, a short business meeting, and followed by a featured speaker or special program. The programs vary and include such topics as church records, using maps in research, American Indian Research, The National Archives and court records. Meetings are held in the Wesley Lea Hill, 32049 109th Pl SE, Auburn, WA 98092, 2nd floor Assembly Room Google Map.
- The opportunity to meet experienced genealogists who may be able to provide answers to research questions.
- A lending library containing numerous books is available at each regular meeting. The bulk of the Society's ever-growing collection is housed at the Auburn Public Library, 1102 Auburn Way S., Auburn, Washington.
- The weekly blog.
- Members are encouraged to send material of interest to the editor for publication. In 1989 our newsletter was judged best in the country at the Federation of Genealogical Societies annual meeting.
- Workshops, classes, and seminars are held to assist you with research techniques.
- Special Interest Groups meet on a variety of subjects at varying times during the year.