- Legacy Family Tree Millennia Corporation
- Learning How to Use Legacy Entry point for various tips and tutorials.
- Legacy Webinars
- Legacy News The latest genealogical and Legacy news…
- Legacy Mailing Lists Sign up for several Legacy Mailing lists hosted by Millennia Corp.
- legacyusergroup Legacy User Group Archives
Legacy Special Interest Group
WHAT – Legacy Family Tree Special Interest Group
DAY AND TIME – 3rd Thursday – 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (except July and August)
PLACE – LDS Church, 10675 Northeast 20th Street, Bellevue, Relief Society Room
LEADER – Marilyn Mullins Schunke, assisted by Janet O’Conor Camarata = two perspectives
SPONSOR SOCIETY – Eastside Genealogical Society, but South King County Genealogical Society’s Legacy group joined with them a few years ago.
MISSION STATEMENT – The Legacy SIG will help all attendees gain a better understanding of the Legacy Family Tree genealogy software program and how it can enhance your genealogical research using the software.
Doors are open for networking at noon. Everyone is welcome at our meetings. Hope to see you soon.
Next Meeting: Thursday, February 20, 2020